Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Off and Running in 2006

Literally running! I have now started the wedding get in shape life. I have less than 5 months to get ready for my wedding. This weekend I am meeting with my bridesmaids in Wichita. We are going to decide on the dress and get things taken care of. As much as I hate decision making, I love getting together with the girls, even if there is decision making involved. Lauren (one of my bridesmaids who lives in Olathe) is coming with me and hanging out with me for the weekend. She thinks that I am going to be able to give her tips on planning a wedding, since she has to start planning hers soon, but I think that she has another thing coming. I suck at this wedding planning stuff. I just hope it all turns out okay. I need to get some pictures posted. So many great things have happened. Elenores first birthday was a blast and I took tons of pictures. Then I also have some from Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. I am so happy I got a digital camera. Yay! Ok, take care til next time. Later!
Dena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home