Sometimes I ask Why
I have now started school. I am taking four EECS classes. Two of these classes had a change in who was teaching it before I started class. One of these changes included having Prof Frank Brown for a teacher. I had Prof Brown for my first programming language class. It was awful. Not only was he mean and rude, he didn't know C++ which was what he was supposed to be teaching us. Anyway, so now I have him for a data structures class. We are going to be doing all our programs in Scheme. This is actually better since we have him as a teacher. At least he knows Scheme, I think. On the second day of class, he lost his temper with me twice and at one of those times, he completely embarrassed me and tried to intimidate me in front of the whole class. It was completely unnecessary. This ruinned the rest of the day along with the next couple days as well. He is an awful man. I still have to deal with him for the rest of the semester and then all of next semester as well. For this I ask, Why ME? Many other teachers and TAs know and have told me that everyone knows that Professor Brown is a bad teacher and that he hates teaching and hates students. Also that he doesn't know how to deal with students. It's too bad that because KU wanted him to do research, they hired him with tenure like 20 years ago, and he has to teach to continue. This sucks.
On a better note, my cute baby nephew was born a week ago. Jackson David was 8lbs 15oz and 19.75in. I got to see him for a few hours before I had to leave Wichita and come back home. So, I am excited to see him again next time I go back. I will try to post a few pics of him soon. Later!
On a better note, my cute baby nephew was born a week ago. Jackson David was 8lbs 15oz and 19.75in. I got to see him for a few hours before I had to leave Wichita and come back home. So, I am excited to see him again next time I go back. I will try to post a few pics of him soon. Later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home