Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Bring on the New Year

Well, Christmas has come and gone. We spent it in Wichita and had a great time. I got a lot of wonderful gifts and had a blast giving them also. My sister is a little over eight months pregnant, and so this is the last Christmas where there are no close grandchildren around for my parents. Next year, baby Jackson will be here. Also, this was the last year that I will be a Jolley for Christmas. Well, I will always be a Jolley, but technically I will be a Broderick for Christmases to come. I am excited to bring on the new year. I have to go on a diet in order to get ready for the wedding. The wedding... a whole different subject. I have a lot of planning to do over the Christmas break to get ready. I won't have much time after next semester, so hopefully i will get it all done soon. I wish I was a better decision maker. Okay, til next time... take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home