Ahh Married life...
Tuesday night, Matt and I went to Wichita. We had a few things to take care of. For one, we needed to get both of our cars put in our names so that we could get our own car insurance. Getting our own insurance has been a horrible mess, and I am so glad that it is done now. Anyway, Wednesday morning we had to go to court. Matt got a ticket the night before our wedding on his way to the rehearsal. What kinda cop...? Anyway, so we decided to go to court and hope that the police officer wouldn't show up and the ticket would be dropped. This is what I did a few years ago when I got a ticket. However, I went to the Winfield courthouse, not the Wichita courthouse. There is a big difference. So we show up, and there are like 50 other people there all for different tickets. Some of these people had gotten tickets in 2003 and still had not paid them. We had no clue what we were doing, but if we wanted to fight the ticket, we were going to have to set a trial date and come back to Wichita in 4-5 weeks for that. Then if Matt was still found guilty, we would have to pay something like $300 and it would still go on his record. This sucked! So we talked to the prosecutor and although he couldn't remove it from Matt's driving record, because Matt has other tickets in the last two years, he did take the fine from $135 down to $25 plus court fees. So we ended up paying $85 instead of $135. But it is another ticket on his record. Although this is stressful, I can only hope that Matt's heavy foot can lighten up a little and he can avoid any more tickets in the next couple of years. Someday, I hope to get cheaper car insurance...but that won't be anytime soon.
Meanwhile, my newest endeavor is MySpace. I signed up finally, on Tuesday. I feel as though I am the last person on earth to get on myspace, but I know this isn't true, mainly because almost anyone who is reading this, probably isn't on myspace yet either. However it does seem like everyone is on there. It is surprisingly pretty fun to see how people you used to know have turned out. Interesting anyway. If you want to check out mySpace, Here You GO! One of the things that I have found that I am not too fond of is that if you use Mozilla or IE 7.0 and use tabs, if you open multiple people's myspaces into different tabs, everyone's song starts to play at once and it could make you go crazy. Most people have their homepage song set to start automatically. For mine, you will actually have to press the play button if you want to hear the song. Currently, my song is Steve Miller Band's The Joker. But anytime I find another song I like on someone else's space I change mine. :o) Enjoy!
Also I posted on my live journal (where I only post things that are silly and aren't really good for anything) some pickup lines and ways to turn men down. They were entertaining for the time it took to read them.
Tonight, I am meeting with some of my engineering friends from school. We are meeting to eat some Mexican food and catch up. Some of them won't be starting school in August (b/c they graduated in May and don't think it's cool to stay in school anymore...That message was driven in to my brain growing up, "Don't do drugs, and stay in school!") and so we won't be able to see them as much. I look forward to seeing them all. After dinner, Matt has a softball game. He has two left this season, both of which are against the first place team. If they win them both, they get first place. However, if they lose either of them, Matt will not be happy. I hope they win. :o) If you feel like coming out, enduring the heat, and watching them play, tonight their game is at 9:15pm out at Clinton Lake fields.
Thats all for now.
Meanwhile, my newest endeavor is MySpace. I signed up finally, on Tuesday. I feel as though I am the last person on earth to get on myspace, but I know this isn't true, mainly because almost anyone who is reading this, probably isn't on myspace yet either. However it does seem like everyone is on there. It is surprisingly pretty fun to see how people you used to know have turned out. Interesting anyway. If you want to check out mySpace, Here You GO! One of the things that I have found that I am not too fond of is that if you use Mozilla or IE 7.0 and use tabs, if you open multiple people's myspaces into different tabs, everyone's song starts to play at once and it could make you go crazy. Most people have their homepage song set to start automatically. For mine, you will actually have to press the play button if you want to hear the song. Currently, my song is Steve Miller Band's The Joker. But anytime I find another song I like on someone else's space I change mine. :o) Enjoy!
Also I posted on my live journal (where I only post things that are silly and aren't really good for anything) some pickup lines and ways to turn men down. They were entertaining for the time it took to read them.
Tonight, I am meeting with some of my engineering friends from school. We are meeting to eat some Mexican food and catch up. Some of them won't be starting school in August (b/c they graduated in May and don't think it's cool to stay in school anymore...That message was driven in to my brain growing up, "Don't do drugs, and stay in school!") and so we won't be able to see them as much. I look forward to seeing them all. After dinner, Matt has a softball game. He has two left this season, both of which are against the first place team. If they win them both, they get first place. However, if they lose either of them, Matt will not be happy. I hope they win. :o) If you feel like coming out, enduring the heat, and watching them play, tonight their game is at 9:15pm out at Clinton Lake fields.
Thats all for now.

2 Comments:
At 6:06 PM,
mattjustmull said…
Question: Is the music played on MySpace approved by the RIAA?
At 12:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm still holdin out on MySpace. I just can't do it. Maybe because I'm such a hipster.
Post a Comment
<< Home