Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Sunday

Well, after church on Sunday, we went over to our friends Aaron and Sarah's house to watch the final World Cup game. I didn't even watch it all, but I was able to catch the end of the game and the overtimes/PKs to see who the winner would be. This meant that I actually caught the "headbutt" of France's Zinedine Zidane. There are many articles that talk about this event. It was Zidane's last game before retiring and this is the thing that everyone will remember. Him getting pissed off and headbutting Italian defender Marco Materazzi in the chest. He then got red carded and sent off. Although it was pretty exciting to watch the penalty kicks to see who won (and man I would hate to be the France kicker who missed - didn't even get blocked , just missed) , I would definately say that the headbutting was the funniest and most entertaining. We were totally like, "Did that guy just headbutt him?"




















1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    I read that Marco called him a "dirty terrorist". Which for a French Algerian is apparently highly insulting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home