Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Looking Forward

So, this morning was a good morning. Probably one of Matt M's reasons that this job rules: Doughnuts on Fridays!! So some of us sat and had our regular type discussions while consuming yummy donuts. Just the usual conversation about animal feces and weird city names, like Intercourse, PA or Dildo, NL (some other country, of course). Some of the city names are pretty darn funny. Here are one, two, three sites with some pretty hilarious city names listed (more examples: Blueballs, PA and there are at least four cities calles Climax). Okay enough about the cities.
This evening is our company picnic. This will be my second one of these to attend. My one year anniversary is coming up very shortly. I had already been hired last year and although it was like a week before I started, was able to go and meet some of the crazy folks I work with now. I am planning on making a strawberry cake, that when Matt's aunt made it, it was mouthwatering...we will have to wait and see how mine turns out... :o)
This weekend will be a very full weekend. As we are ending the month of July, this means that all three of my renters are ending their year contract. One of my roommates is getting married a week from tomorrow, so of course, she is moving out. Another one of my roommates has not bene living here since last mid September, but has been paying rent. So, also, of course she is moving out as well. Then, the third roommie is in Mexico. She is staying for another year, but moving rooms. Of course, since there are two other girls moving in (one Sunday and one Tuesday) this means, that I will probably be moving all of her stuff to her new room. Yay! I think that my current roommie who is getting married may be helping me do this...please!!!
On top of all this, Matt's apt lease is up as well, and so he has to go and finish moving his stuff out of that apt and clean it. So needless to say, we are going to be busy this weekend.
Did I mention that I am helping to throw a wedding shower, a personal shower, and a bachelorette party all on Saturday for the roommie getting married? So I have been preparing for that all week. Hopefully that will all go well. Well that's it. I am sure I will have a lot to talk about next week. Til then, have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home