Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A child's last day on earth

So, I got this email and the subject line said it all, "A Child's Last Day on Earth." I scrolled down to see a picture. I am not sure how I would react. Anyway, I gasped at this photo and then decided to share it with you. Enjoy.





2 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    Holy Crap

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    very fitting title ... might be my first response too ... tell me you can't see Erin and Avery (in a few months)in this same situation?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home