Underneath my "Other Blogs to Explore" title on the side bar of my blog, you will find links to blogs that I read regularly. The first one goes to a newlywed's blog (that was also in my wedding group on lj) called The Adventures of Super Wife! The latest post (from the 18th) I thought was quite funny. It seems to be funny to think of what guys often think are funny are often not so funny to girls. The video of the dog wiping his butt on the floor was funny, but what I really liked was the audio of the husband cheering the dog on to do it some more, (Scoot pup, i know it itches) and the wife saying "noooo...you're a bad person." It was an interesting post. Make sure the audio is on when you watch the video. Check it out :o)

1 Comments:
At 4:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home