Not a whole lot has been going on lately. Since school has started, I have gotten a little bit busier. Waiting for it to knock me out.
Last Thursday, Matt had two softball games. They won both. That was nice. Then on Saturday, I had a Creative Memories event. Along with 5 other consultants, I held an all day crop in a school gym. It went from 9am - 9pm. Although it was along day, I had a ton of fun. I got halfway through my 2005 year scrapbook which I started on Saturday. I am a little behind. I also met some really nice consultants that I enjoyed socializing with. I think that we might try to do something like this more regularly.
Tuesday morning I got to see my niece and nephew. I watched them while my borther-in-law was getting his hair cut. I can't believe how big Nora is getting. I need to get some new pictures of them so I can post them on their blog.
That's about all that is going on right now.
Last Thursday, Matt had two softball games. They won both. That was nice. Then on Saturday, I had a Creative Memories event. Along with 5 other consultants, I held an all day crop in a school gym. It went from 9am - 9pm. Although it was along day, I had a ton of fun. I got halfway through my 2005 year scrapbook which I started on Saturday. I am a little behind. I also met some really nice consultants that I enjoyed socializing with. I think that we might try to do something like this more regularly.
Tuesday morning I got to see my niece and nephew. I watched them while my borther-in-law was getting his hair cut. I can't believe how big Nora is getting. I need to get some new pictures of them so I can post them on their blog.
That's about all that is going on right now.

1 Comments:
At 11:08 PM,
PrissyCook said…
i think there is someone at my office who does Creative Memories. is it fun?
Post a Comment
<< Home