Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh my goodness. I can't believe that it has been a week already. Time just flies! School has started now. Today was the third day. I think that I should be able to graduate in December. Although, some of my classes look like they are going to be quite hard. ewww! Anyway, I am enjoying life right now. Matt didn't have to work this past weekend, and although we debated going to Oklahoma City for the weekend and visiting family, we decided to stay home and relax. It seems that everytime we have a few days off together, we end up going somewhere to visit someone. It was great just relaxing. We went to the driving range on Saturday morning and hit balls. Then we went and played tennis at Dad Perry's park (or something like that) for a little while. We only played one set. Matt won 6-2. Then Sunday evening we went and played again at KU's courts, cause they have lights and Dad's courts don't. Anyway, I won this set 7-5. After the set was over, we just hit the ball back and forth, which is really fun for me. It seems that both of us need practice on certain areas. Me: I really need to work on returning the ball and hitting it in the court. I seem to return the ball very high and too far back. It is always out of bounds. Matt is pretty good, but he did give me quite a few points on his serves. Anyway, I have decided that this form of exercise is very fun, and hopefully we can continue playing quite a few times a week.
I sure hope school doesn't kick into high gear too quickly. I would really like to continue enjoying life for a bit longer...and I would really like to continue getting more than two hours of sleep per night. :o)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger mattjustmull said…

    Racquetball is better!! :)

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger PrissyCook said…

    I couldn't find the link to your blog from your posts? I had to get it from Super Wife, glad I found it. I'll add you to my blogroll on my next update. Hope school started off without a hitch :)

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger PrissyCook said…

    Here's somethign to think about: http://www.travelerslunchbox.com/journal/2006/8/21/calling-all-bloggers-things-to-eat-before-you-die.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home