Well, it's almost been a week. I have been sort of busy. My previous roommate has now moved out, gotten married, and is away enjoying her honeymoon. Last Friday night I went to help my KU Church aka University Church (UC) out with their garage sale fund raiser. They were working together with another church, Faith Church, to raise money for the two organizations. UC has a big dinner for students once a week during school. They feed about 40-50 students each week for free. So Friday I showed up and began helping to prepare for the garage sale. That night, two of my friends Sarah and Rachel and I stayed up the entire night sorting through clothes and boxes and setting up for the sale. Early that morning, we began. I think that we did pretty good, although I haven't heard what the total was that we made. Later that day, Matt and I went to Laura and Tyler's wedding, which was beautiful. Then we left for Wichita. Saturday night we watched baseball at Lawrence-Dumont. The NBC baseball tournament is currently going on. Sunday, we woke up early and went to good ol' Ark City. We visited our old church and then headed to the Cowley County fair for the day. My parents were camping there for the weekend, so I finally got to see my dad. This made me very happy as I had not seen him since the day after my wedding, which was over two months ago. Now I am back home and back to work. Tonight I will be moving one room of stuff over to another room. This will suck and I am not looking forward to it. I will hopefully be posting a very funny picture soon that a friend showed me. I still can't even think about this pic without cracking up. Look for it soon...
My PicShare Blog
Contributors
Friends
Other Blogs to Explore
Previous Posts
- Well the weekend was fun. I moved out one roommie,...
- Looking Forward
- HilariousThis commercial cracked me up. Someone of...
- A child's last day on earth
- Well, yesterday Matt was actually home at 7 pm and...
- This weekend was a funfilled weekend. Friday eveni...
- How To...
- Underneath my "Other Blogs to Explore" title on th...
- Ahh Married life...
- a little bit o' news

1 Comments:
At 12:50 AM,
Sarah Rahija said…
We found another treasure from the garage sale keep ... I didn't realize a bath pillow was a two-in-one contraption :)
Post a Comment
<< Home