Sweet Nora
Nora has her legs in this position a lot. She is so used to being crammed in a little bubble and it is fun to watch her stretch. I can imagine what she looked like when she was kicking and pushing out Erin's belly.
With a fully charged battery, I was able to take some more pictures. I will have more tomorrow and in the days to come. You can see more pics at this website http://www.geocities.com/dmjoverflow/. Nora will have her own webpage and this will be e-mailed out soon. I am having so much fun watching the little changes that happen everyday.
Oh yeah, I passed Physics 2, Thanks God! This means that I don't have to retake it and I am completely done with physics. This makes me very happy. It was more good news on top of all that has happened in the last two days. And Christmas isn't even here yet. I hope everyone has a great Christmas. It seems I can't get enough of little Nora. I might be posting everyday another pic. Post again soon...
**Dena Marie**

1 Comments:
At 11:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Dena! It's Amy Casey. I just went through my mail and found an email you sent Dec. 3rd that I never got! Thanks for the link to the site and all the new baby Nora pics! They're great! I've got my own little site sorta like yours. It's with Xanga. Here's the URL: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=yesacema It's not as updated as yours, but I've had it over a year now. Can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe over one of my breaks Brian and I can come up there and kick it with you and Matt and the new family! :) I love babies!! Anywho, this is probably the longest comment you'll ever get, so I'll wind it down. Call me sometime if you want to chat or whatever! It was nice seeing you at X-mas, wish we could have hung out more! Have a good New Year! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home