Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My friend Lauren, did this and so, then I did it. You know how it is, you gotta have something to waste your time on.
Okay, so I had to do it twice, because on some questions I had in between answers. The first time, this is what I got.
Janis
Janice Ian


Which Mean Girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

The second time, this is what I got:
Regina
Regina George


Which Mean Girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Anyway. Well, that was fun. Gotta go to bed now. I have to work at 9:45. :( I don't want to though. Later
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home