Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Nerdy??

Okay, so I found this while I was looking at someone else's blog, and of course I had to do it. These were my results.

I am nerdier than 62% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

That's all for now. Later!
**Dena Marie**

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Dena Marie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    Oh oh! An "inappropriate" comment. Tsk, tsk. You're gonna have to not be so hot! :)

    Pretty fun quiz. You can check
    my score if you want, but pretty much...
    We are all nerds here. I wonder what Jeremy would score. Hmm....

    Oh! I took some of your other quizzes, too. I got Aryan Bear on the Care Bear one (apparently, I'm a racist Nazi) and Regina (a stuck-up, back-stabbing whore, wohoo!)


    Hope you're having fun at work!
    Love,
    -T.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home