Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, January 21, 2005

School's in session

Okay, so school is up and kicking. I have gone to all but one class. They have all been okay so far. I am going to try not drop any classes this semester and to pass all the ones that I am taking. Lets see how long this good attitude lasts. I am happy to have most of my classes in Eaton, the engineering building. All except for my English class; it's in Wescoe. I made it to my 8:30 class on time this morning. I hope that will happen a lot. It seems when I have classes earlier than 9am more than one day a week, it begins to get very hard to make it on time to class. I am going to try to stay on top of all my classes this semester. So, if I go a few days between blogs, please forgive me. However, I will try not to.
My mom is coming into town today. She is staying with me tonight and maybe tomorrow night. She has Kara Vita clinics tonight and tomorrow morning in Kansas City. She is building her business as a Kara Vita skincare consultant. This is the first time she has been here since the beginning of the school year. I have been trying to get my dad to come down, too. I think that he is going to try and make it sometime in the next few weeks. They are building a new house, so they are very busy with that. I had fun visiting Wichita last weekend. It will probably be the last time for a while that I get to go home. That is all for now. Later.
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home