Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, January 24, 2005

So I just don't have lots to say today. Pretty amazing, huh? I had fun at church yesterday, and I did get to see my niece, and sister-in-law too. That is always fun. She is getting so big. She is five weeks old today, and when she went to the doctor on Thur, she was 9lbs 3oz and 20.5in. She is starting to outgrow her small clothes already. But she has plenty of clothes to grow into. Erin told me that the next thing to happen is she will start smiling in reaction to things. I am so excited for this. Don't worry, once it starts happening, there will be plenty of pics on her website for all to see her beautiful smile. Oh which reminds me that I need to update her website with a few new pics. So that will be done soon hopefully.
Classes are now started and on their way. Lauren was kind of bummed that I didn't link to her site in previous posts, and since she is one of my dear friends, I wouldn't want to cheat her, so . . . Anyway, I don't think that she really minded too much, but I wanted to make sure that I gave her some link attention. Well that is all for now. Later!
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home