Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, September 12, 2005

coming soon...

Okay, so I bought a new digital camera, so I might be able to post some pics of my new place and any other things that I want to show you all. Before I can do anything, though, I still need to get my computer working, so I can use it to post them. Until then, I don't have anyway to get them onto the computer unless I do it somewhere other than at home, which I might end up doing. Anyway, I am excited about my new camera and about getting to use it at the Bluegrass festival this coming weekend. Later!
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home