Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Status:

School is still going....
Work is great. I love it.
The Bluegrass/ Walnut Valley Festival is coming. Everyone is already camping there at the fairgrounds in Winfield. I am so excited. That is where Matt and I will be for the next two weekends. If you want to read more about it or see some of the performers who will be there this year, feel free to check out the Walnut Valley Festival website.
My new condo is going great. I need to take some pictures to post on here so you all can see it too. Let me know whats up with you all. Later.
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home