The planning has begun...
So today I reserved the place where we are getting married! I am so exciting. I am also glad that it is done. I think that I am really going to like where we picked. We found a few places, but they just didn't seem right. This place felt good. Now, I really don't have much more to do until the summer. I plan on doing more over the summer (which is still a year before the wedding) since during the school year, we are both in school and too busy to do a lot. I really only have this summer, and winter break to plan it. Then about three weeks before the wedding next summer. We set the date for June 10th, 2006. Yay! I am so excited. The place we picked is called Nativity Pines. You can see the pictures of it by clicking on the link. I think it is pretty.

2 Comments:
At 1:15 AM,
Sarah Rahija said…
One thing checked off your planning list ... yay! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of it last week! I'm excited for you as you get to plan! Love you, girl!
At 7:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, how have you been? Sounds like you have been pretty busy and I hope everything goes well for you!!!
Bri
Post a Comment
<< Home