Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm 22

School's out and I am now 22. My classes ended up ok. Not great but okay. Good news is that I don't have to retake any classes, bad news is that I got my first D (ouch!) Anyway, I have moved out of my Apartment. :( No more Thia and Jeremy. I am living with my brother in law and sister and law for the summer and doing some babysitting for them. I am still looking for a place to buy. Hopefully I will find a place to buy to move into in Aug. If not, it is back to the rental life. Yuck! Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. Yay, now I can do everything that I have been able to do for a whole year already. I am past all my exciting birthdays. They are all downhill from here. Well not really, I kinda look forward to getting older. My wedding date is set for one year from tomorrow. June 3rd, 2006. I start school on Tuesday, June 7. I go until July 14 for the summer schedule. Hopefully I will be around my blog more now, since my schedule is starting to slow down. Although I haven't witnessed the slow schedule yet. Okay. I hope everyone is doing okay. Let me know about what is going on out there with you all. Later.
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home