Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Going to Branson

I am leaving to go to Branson today with Matthew and a few others from my church. We are going to have a fun weekend. The couple that sponsors our college small group has a place in Branson and they invited those who could to go and have a little vacation there. So that is our plan.
I started summer school last Tuesday. I have class on Tue and Thur from 1 - 4:20. That is almost 3 and a half hours! It sucks big time! Not very much fun. We are going to be doing a big project in there and so I am sure that I will be quite busy with it until July 14 when it is over. Can't wait til then. Hope you all are doing well and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home