Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, May 02, 2005

I miss blogging

Wow. The end of school is coming closer and closer. Which means deadlines are also getting closer and closer. :o( I have been really busy. Lots of things are going on. I can't wait til they are over and I can tell you about them. Once school is over, I am sure I will have lots to say. Til then, see you soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    good luck with your finals this week! See you Tuesday night!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just checking your Blog, and seeing how you are doing. Jody and I are great. Well I am 4 1/2 months today and can still fit in all my clothes..yeah. We heard the heart beat May 6th it was neat. Well I am hoping to come and visit with the baby for your wedding..stay in touch

     

Post a Comment

<< Home