things are slowly happening
I am still in school, which sucks unbelievably. I can't wait until July 14 when my class is over, and summer begins again. Living in Eudora is going very well. I found a place to buy in Lawrence, and so now, I am on the search for roommates. I have found one, and I am looking for two more. If anyone knows of people looking, let me know. I am looking for good girl roomies. I had the inspection today and it went very well. I was so happy. It was completely different from the last inspection. Matt also found a roommate and a place to live next year. We are happy about that, too. I hope everything is in or at least falling into place with you all. talk to you soon.
**Dena Marie**
**Dena Marie**

3 Comments:
At 8:44 AM,
Sarah Rahija said…
Hi! Congrats on the house! Just wanted to invite you to the girls' night we're having next Thursday night! It will be at Rachel's house and start like 6:30-7ish. More details later ... just wanted to invite you! Hope you can come!
At 5:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Dena,
I was cleaning out old e-mails and found the link to you Blog. Just wanted to say hi! You only have a little bit of school left. I hope it flies by for you. Talk to you later
Trisha
At 11:12 PM,
Thia Michelle said…
Thanks for remembering my birthday. The card and cake meant a *lot* to me. I am 100% sure we will be hanging out a bunch next semester...
Love you and don't forget to hand out some favors, so you're not so broke! :)
Love,
T.
Post a Comment
<< Home