SUMMER
I got out of school on the 14th of July and I am enjoying my summer greatly. I can't believe that I have already been out for so many days. I ended up with a B in my class. Matt is in his last week of school also, so I am excited for him to get out too. We are moving him out of his apartment this coming weekend. He is moving to a new complex with a new roommate. I should be closing on my condo in about a week. I am still in need of one more roommate. If you know anyone, let me know. Move-in for my place is also the beginning of August. Hope all is going well. Once I get into my place, I will take some pics and post them on here. Talk to you all later.
**Dena Marie**
**Dena Marie**

1 Comments:
At 11:27 AM,
Thia Michelle said…
B is for beautiful. You go with your big, bad Engineering self
Post a Comment
<< Home