Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Who are you?

Okay, so just like the Mean Girls thing, you can find out which Napleon Dynamite character you are most like. See my results below. Have fun!
Kip
You are Kip Dynamite and you love technology.


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hope everyone is doing great! Later. **Dena Marie**

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    I came up as Trisha ... something about being a follower with nice shading on my upper lip. This is true normally, but I waxed it a while back! :) Hope your studying went well last night! Call me if you want to vent!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Thia Michelle said…

    I was LaFawna... I think the test is racist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home