Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, January 28, 2005

School is Cool!

Well I am still in school. That is a good thing. I haven't fallen behind in any of my classes yet, but I think that things are gonna start picking up soon. I have started working out. Hopefully that will last for a while. I was supposed to go to ManHattan today, but I don't think that I am going to go, because the weather is supposed to get bad. I wonder if I can work tonight instead of tomorrow night. That would be very helpful if I could. I don't have any quizes or anything for you all to take. Sorry. You will have to find something else to waste your time on. Good bye for now.
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home