Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Babies are fun!

I got to watch my niece on Monday and for a while on Tuesday. It was so much fun. I went to Phat Tuesday last night for Taco Night and got some good eatin' in. I have Discrete Structures homework to do tonight. The first assignment is due tomorrow morning in class. I also have an instruction manual due in my English class tomorrow. I wrote mine on a Built-In Trash Compactor. It is VERY exciting. My mommy is coming to visit me this weekend again. I am having a Kara Vita party this Saturday at 9:30AM at my house. She is going to be teaching it. Please come if you are interested. I hope that I have people show up. I made it early so that people wouldn't have to put make-up on twice. That way, they could come, we could have the skincare clinic, and then they could leave and go home and put their makeup on. Yay! Anyway, Hope you all are having a great week. Talk to you soon. School is starting to swallow me, so I will post again when it burps. :)
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home