Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Boyfriends and Babies


My Photo

Uncle Matt watches TV while Nora snoozes away. She loves her Uncle Matty and so do I! :)

I can't believe my blogging has gone down to about once a week. I plan on updating and then I just don't have time or don't do it. I am starting to get homework in all my classes. Today is Crazy Monday with Nora. I get to watch her for a while. I love spending time with her. I think that we are going to do some homework together today. That doesn't sound too crazy huh? Oh well. She has started smiling more now. It is still kind of hard to get her to smile, but last night, she was just smiling all over the place. I updated her website last night too.
I had to work last night. I made a whole $15. I guess that is what happens on Superbowl Sunday. I was at work for about 3 hours, and I had a total of 4 tables-one 1 top, two 3 tops, and one 4 top. Oooooweee, I almost couldn't handle myself. Now, after working and playing all weekend (I did some homework too), it is back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I am not a fool (Billy Madison) and back to homework. Yay!
That is all I really have to talk about now. I hope everyone is doing good. Later!
**Dena Marie**

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    Hi Dena. We just saw Dena and Baby Nora on the comupter. Wow. I was at Lisa's house with Dena, Baby Nora, and Dunley. I was fun. I wuv Baby Nora. I do wuv Baby Nora. Have a good day Dena! Love Erin and mommy.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, so I want to hear all about your BIG NEWS from Friday nite... I am so excited for you and want to hear the whole story of how it happened. :) (Lauren)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home