Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I DO!!!


My Photo

1, 2, 3, 4
So the pictures aren't the best, and they don't do the ring justice, but I figured I'd go ahead and post them anyway. You can also see the picture that Kay Jewelers had on their website here.

So..guess what? I am sure that by this point in the post you already know that I am engaged! My boyfriend, now fiance, asked me to marry him on Friday night. We went out and had a wonderful dinner. Then we went to a nice restaurant and listened to a live jazz band. He asked me when we were listening to the band. It was so fun. I absolutely love my ring. We haven't set a date yet, but it'll be sometime in 2006.
School is starting to get ridiculous. What is the big deal with school anyway? Do I reallly have to stay in school to be cool? J/K. I have lots of homework all the time. BLAH!!
Well that is all the news I have. If you ask me, that is pretty big news! :o) I must be going so I can start on all that homework. Talk to you all later.
**Dena Marie**

5 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dena~~

    Congratulations!!

    Deborah, your friend in Wichita

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations,
    Can you believe I actually still read your blog from time to time and oh yea physics and school suck.

    Later
    Bryan

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Dena Marie said…

    Thank you all.
    Deborah, I tried to call you the other day. Get ahold of me soon, so we can chat.
    Bryan - I am glad that you still check my blog. I would hate it if I lost all contact with you. Stay in touch. And of course I agree with you, physics and school totally suck!
    **Dena Marie**

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    Dena ... Congrats! I can't wait to see your sparkling hand in person and hug you to share in your joy and excitement. May God bless this time as you prepare to be a wife and Matt prepares to be a husband! Love you!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATS!!! awwww I am so happy for you two!! :) YAY!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home