Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, February 25, 2005

EXPO

So this weekend is the Engineering EXPO at KU. I helped out with the EECS department. It was really fun. Lauren did the Construct-a-Car thing, and I helped out for a little while. Most of the stuff was pretty cool. We had fun chatting with ALICE. We asked her everything we could think of. You can chat with her toohere. You need Java (or whatever) to be able to see her, but you can chat with her whether you can see her or not. It is pretty fun. Try it out. There was also a Teslacoil, a lab full of computers running some cool computer game, and a geo-wall. I have been doing a lot with it just in the past couple of days. I was there helping set up last night for a little under 6 hours, and I was there today for a little over 4 hours, and I will be there again tomorrow, I think. It has been pretty fun. Plus I usually meet a lot of people in my department that I don't know. Anyway, That is all for now. Later.
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home