Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Monday, March 07, 2005

SLEEP

Ok. So the past couple of days has been very hard. Thur night(Fri morn) I went to bed at 4:30am, Friday night(Sat Morn) at 3am, Saturday night (Sun morn) at 1, and I didn't go to bed last night. I am practically falling asleep while I walk. I have been very busy with school. I had to write a program in java and it SUCKED! Plus I had a Discrete Structures test on Thur. It has been a rough week. I hope everyone is doing well. Later.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Sarah Rahija said…

    Dena, so glad to chat with you last night! I hope you slept restfully, and were up with enthusiasm this morning. I woke with a migraine, but it was gone by 10:30, so the rest of the day was great. AND, I think we missed the ice storm that was projected, so life is good! Thanks for sharing Nora last night -- sorry Erin was so grumpy! See you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home