Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Bluegrass is over...


My Photo

Jean, my bones mentor :o) and I playing the bones together!

Well, the Walnut Valley Festival has come and gone. It was a blast. I took many pictures with my new camera. I even took some video clips, but I haven't figured out how to post those online yet. I have put about half of the pictures I took at the festival online, so check them out! I am starting to get overwhelmed with school. School and work are getting harder to balance. Hopefully I will keep my head above water, although I am already about an inch below the surface. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home