Tell me 'bout it!!

This is a blog. A what? A blog. A what? A blog. Oh a blog! (This used to be one of my favorite restaurant games) I love this blog, because I started it a long time ago. AND although I haven't updated it frequently at certain times, it shows parts of my life's happenings over many years... and I LOVE that. Thanks for visiting and leave me a comment or some evidence that you stopped by!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

On to Christmas

Thanksgiving is now over. Matt and I had a good time. We spent it half with my family and half with his. However, now two days after Thanksgiving and we are both sick. Along with a few other of Matt's family members. So we are waiting to start feeling better so that we can head back to Lawrence. I have been very busy with school and work lately, but I am very excited that there isn't a lot of school left this semester. I am ready for a long break! I love the Christmas season. Although, it is snowy a lot, which is one of the reasons that we need to leave soon. It is supposed to snow, and I would really rather not get caught in that while we are driving. We'll see how it turns out. I hope you all are doing well. This Christmas break will be full of wedding planning for me. Have a great season!!
**Dena Marie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home